The Religious Diversity Centre (RDC) is seeking people aged 16 – 35 to join their National Youth Council.
- It is an opportunity to influence the future of New Zealand.
- To have a Jewish perspective is important. It will benefit the NZ Jewish community.
- Requirement will be about 1½ hours every 6 weeks.
- It will provide additional skills for the participants and look good on your CV.
- There will be networking opportunities with others of different faiths.
The New Zealand Jewish Council (NZJC) would like to see active Jewish involvement in this initiative.
- If you are in the target audience, we urge you to consider applying or suggest it to others that they apply.
- If you are not then please pass it on to others.
- If you are in a role within a Jewish community organisation, please publicise this in your newsletter or other communication with your members.
Applications should be sent directly to the RDC. The application form is available here.
The NZJC would like to keep in touch with the those who are selected to join the Youth Leadership Council, so if you are selected please email the NZJC at info@NewZealandJewishCouncil.nz .
Thank you for your support.